Oak CNC controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: 103336
DC3IOB: No
CNC12: No
CNC11: Yes
CPU10 or CPU7: No

permanent keys

Post by rickycash »

hello. my name is ricky. i run a TPC2400EL which runs CNC11 - a few weeks ago our internet got messed up. we didn't have no internet for a whole week. we finally got it back but was unable to open CNC11 as it would close after a few seconds. turns out i had to disabled the firewall. what i did was update CNC11 to CNC12 - that got my system to start up but, it was left with a DEMO version. so i downgraded to CNC11 thinking this would fix my problem but no. so now i don't have my permanent activation key. i haven't been able to reach tech support as this website makes it IMPOSSIBLE to do so unless you pay for that support? i just need a phone number or an email or someone to point me in the right direction so i can get those keys and get back to working. i don't understand why i need to make a whole account when Centroid should make it easier to get those keys someone. i apologize in advanced I'm a little agitated cause i really really need to get back to cutting and i can't. now i have to wait for someone to respond to here. who knows how long that's going to take. anyways. thank you guys.
rickycash
Acorn CNC Controller: No
Plasma CNC Controller: No
AcornSix CNC Controller: No
Allin1DC CNC Controller: Yes
Hickory CNC Controller: No
Oak CNC controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: 103336
DC3IOB: No
CNC12: No
CNC11: Yes
CPU10 or CPU7: No

Re: permanent keys

Post by rickycash »

UPDATE: turns out that Centroid will provide the unlock codes only to the original purchaser of the control. so now back to EMI i go and try to get it from them. sorry for wasting ya'lls time.